Monday, October 29, 2018

Double Trouble Challenge #13

Some Thing, Any Thing and Every Thing is the theme of this week's theme at the Double Trouble Challenge.
Thing 1 says this week's challenge is a Free For All.
Thing 2 wants to see a number.
And Thing 3 would like to see your card in one of the challenges listed on the blog.

It just so happens we have a 100th Birthday Celebration to attend next Sunday.  Here is the card I've made for Super Grammy as she is affectionately called by her grandchildren.
I really had a free for all with this card.  Hope I didn't over do it with lots of layers, a skirt fold, punched borders, die cuts, cricut cut numbers, two CTMH stamps, a few star gems, and a bow.
All that wouldn't fit on an A2 card.  This is an A6.

Challenges:
Double Trouble Challenge #13 - Something, Anything & Everything 
Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Pumpkin Spice (I've used the color and am enjoying a Pumpkin Spice cappuccino as I am typing this.) 
Seize the Birthday Challenge - Birthday with optional foliage (There's a bit in the dp.)
 

 

5 comments:

  1. I love your card...lots & lots of details so perfect for turning 100! Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card for a great occasion to celebrate!

    Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great card, I'm sure the recipient will be very happy with your colorful design papers and layout...love the fun fold on the floral. When I saw your card I had to pull out this paperpack...one of my favorites for fall and create a card for Color Dare this Friday. So glad you joined us at Heart2Heart and of course with Double Trouble as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the details and techniques in the card, beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. How blessed you are to still have Super Grammy, Debi! My grandma lived until age 101 (1878-1979) and I never stop missing her. Enjoy this special family time. And I love your pleated skirt technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.