Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Double Trouble Challenge #11 - Card 2

Last week I made a card for the Double Trouble Challenge, but opted not to use the twist.  I really felt bad about letting twisted sister down.  I hope I can make it up to her with this card.

 For Trouble Maker I've used Black & White and only one other color.
For Double Dare I am also entering the Crafter's Cafe Challenge.
Most importantly, for Twisted Sister I've included a guy's wheelie toy.
And just for good measure
 (actually, by mistake because I forgot it was supposed to be for a guy, and what guy has a thistle colored VW with little white flowers?
here's a more feminine version. 


 The stamp set with VW die is from Taylored Expressions.
I used a CTMH stamp to add the flowers to the black and white polka dot background paper.

Challenges I am entering
Double Trouble Challenge #11 - Black & white + one; entry in Crafter's Cafe Challenge; wheelie toys
Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Black & white + one
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge # 151 - AG w/ option for boys/men
Crafty Chicks Challenge #423 - Something Old is New Again (I've had this stamp set for years.)
Dies R Us Challenge #106 - AG with a Metal Die (I've used an old die from TE)

This is my second post for today.  Come back later tonight to see what I made for the October Joyful Stars Blog Hop.

9 comments:

  1. The yellow against the two design papers is stunning and love that you shared your purple feminine Wheelie Challenge too...this deserves an additional chance to go into the random draw for sure. Short story...his card reminds me of a red bug we purchased years ago that was a real lemon and the dealer didn't stand behind it. We were going to paint the bug yellow...we didn't do it, but so wanted to and then park it in front at the dealers with a big "Lemon" sign. Instead we bought another bug and it wore it's color proudly and didn't need to be painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! The sentiments on both are perfect. Thank you for joining the challenge fun at Double Trouble. (My VW Beetle was blue and I loved it.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great. I love the yellow VW just as much as the floral version. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG too cute!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes using dies by companies carried at DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! LOVE the cute yellow "bug" and the sentiment just completes it perfectly! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes using dies by companies carried at DRU" challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, love the sentiment. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Black, White and one colour" challenge. Don't forget to link up with the Double Trouble Challenge for a chance at more prizes

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards Debi

    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable are these cards. very creative!!
    Thanks for joining us at SSS Challenge.
    Linda K DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card with those striking colors. Love the pink version too!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.