Monday, March 25, 2019

Double Trouble Challenge #24 - Card #2

When I get a chance, I try to make 2 cards for the Double Trouble Challenge, one for each week.  Today I am sharing my second card for Challenge #24.
I picked up some gold foil for the cards in the post before this one and had enough to add something metallic to this card.
I love this car die, which I borrowed from a friend, cutting it in gold and also black and then off setting the two just a tiny bit.  The die for the gold foil corner is by Tim Holtz.  The "CELEBRATE" stamp is by CTMH.  And, if you squint a bit, you may be able to see the Happy Birthday embossing folder I used on the red background.
 
CHALLENGES:
Double Trouble Challenge #24 - Metallic + Transportation + enter the Brown Sugar Challenge
Simply Create Too Challenge #147 - AG twist for a male

 

4 comments:

  1. Great guy birthday card, Debi! I like how the offset gold foil highlights the car!!! The "raggedy" foil diecut gives a masculine highlight to the card. Clever! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved old cars forever it seems. I like the offset gold and black on the old car and your gold foil corner too. Fantastic card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge for the month of March at https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice use of your metallic papers for the card and love that corner die cut. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.