Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Flowers for Barbara's Birthday

At the crop I attend on Saturdays, there are often stamping and scrapbooking items on a table, free for the taking.  This half sheet of flowered paper caught my eye.  Since my friend, Barbara, was soon having a birthday, I used it to make her card.  The center die cut is by Impression Obsession and the swirl die cut is by My Favorite Things.  The flowers were all fussy cut from the paper. 
 
Challenges:
Make My Monday Challenge #91 - Something New (The circle die, butterfly, and paper)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - For a Special Female
 

5 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheery card, Debi. Love the flowers cut from the same background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely birthday card and your fussy cutting skills are superb! Thanks for playing at Make My Monday Challenge Blog! Donna - DT Member

    Please visit the new challenge blog The Paper Funday Challenges. A monthly challenge for all things Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, I'm sure that your friend will love it.
    Thank you for entering my Flower challenge at CCM.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super colour combination, love your fussy cut embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, we greatly appreciate your interest in our challenge. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.