Thursday, January 9, 2020

Joyful Stars Close to My Heart January 2020 Blog Hop

Welcome to the January 2020


Close to My Heart Joyful Stars Blog Hop.
Have some fun hopping between the blogs of this group of talented Close to My Heart consultants, and me, where we share creative projects.
There's a new catalog out and  I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of new CTMH products if you hop along.

I've used a new stamp set, Spruced Up Cardmaking, new paper, Spruced Up, and new Stitched Bracket Thin-cuts
on this double diamond point Birthday Card. 



Now, since this is a blog hop,

you might have arrived here from  Nancy Brown's blog.
Your next stop is Joyce Houck's blog.

The hop is circular.

If you are just starting here,

simply continue hopping until you find your way back,
making the full circle.

Challenges where I am sharing this card:
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #448 - Something New (CTMH design paper, die cut, bird stamp) 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Something New  (CTMH design paper, die cut, bird stamp)
Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Try Something New 

11 comments:

  1. Love the layout of this card (and of course the bird)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting card fold! I love the new bracket dies and Spruced Up bird. Really lovely!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I like this fold. The bird image is delightful.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this fun, new to me, different fold card! :) :) Love this chickadee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun fold, I will have to try this! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and a really clever design too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen this fold before. It is lovely as is the main image.. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Trimmie's C.R.A.F.T Challenge.. AJ DT TCC

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun fold! Beautiful card! Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.