Saturday, January 4, 2020

Send a Smile 4 Kids January 2020 Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at
Send a Smile 4 Kids!


The January theme is 
Valentines or Love Cards 4 Kids
or Anything Goes 4 Kids .

Here's my design team card...
 
 I fell in love with this paper the first time I saw it in my Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.  It's called Happy Days by The Paper Boutique.  I found it online at CraftStash in England.  Since I am in the US, I didn't want to pay more for shipping than for the paper, so I put it in my cart and waited.  Thanksgiving weekend they had free shipping.  Yippee!   
It arrived the day before Christmas.

Most of my cards go to a SAS4K volunteer who sends them on to a children's hospital for patient use.  (But I think I'll save this one for one of my greatgranddaughters.)
If you are interested in making and donating cards to SAS4K, you can find all the information you need right here.
 I hope you'll enter this month's SAS4K Challenge.  
We love to see your wonderful creations and visit your blogs.

Challenges
Crafty Hazelnut's January Patterned Paper Challenge - AG
2 Crafty Critter Crazies January Challenge - AG with a critter
Craft Rocket Challenge #66 - Something new (Happy Days paper and Really Like You stamp set) 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something New
Moving Along with the Times Challenge #114 - All Things New




2 comments:

  1. This is sooooooo cuuuuuuute, Debi! You were smart to wait and get free shipping! Love, love, love it! Happy 2020, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.