Thursday, May 7, 2020

Just itching to show you....

the card I made for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.  

Actually, I'm just itchy, period. 
I was out earlier doing some yard work and that always leaves me feeling itchy.  Who knows if any creepy crawlies fell out of the trees onto my head, or are crawling up the inside of my pant legs?  And writing about it makes it worse because now my back itches! 

I have decided to distract myself by posting a card 
and entering some challenges.
Here is the card:
The image stamp is by Sarah Kay and was colored with pencils.  The sentiment is CTMH.

And here are the challenges:
Mojo Monday Challenge #536: sketch (I took a little liberty with the sketch, changing the circles to ovals.)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Use dies and/or punches (I used dies for the scalloped ovals and the green scalloped borders.) 




5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image Debi. I love your choice of colours too.
    Thank you so much for entering our birthday blog hop at CRAFT Challenge remember to add this card to each DT blog to be in with a chance of winning more prizes.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Hope you got over your little itchy patch. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Debi!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about feminine creations!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card. Love the image and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.