Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Fun Folds Revisited

 Creative Creases Challenge is having an extravaganza. 


For this challenge you are permitted to enter a fun fold card or project from the past.  I just scrolled through over 200 posts on my blog labeled Special Folds.  I think this may be my favorite fun fold card, a double diamond fold card from 2015.  


 The original post is here.

 

 


 Iris folding has always been a favorite of mine.

 

 

The origami wreath is one of my favorite fun fold projects.

 

But the Origami Christmas Tree is what first caught my eye and introduced me to this hobby which I truly enjoy.



 


2 comments:

  1. Aw, Debi, your fun fold cards are so inspirational! You are so talented! Love them all! Thank you for playing in the Creative Creases Challenge and hope you will join in again soon.
    Debbie
    www.secretstamper.com
    Join in the Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are all amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.