Friday, July 9, 2021

CASEing a Christmas Card

 Recently I came across a stunning Christmas card on Pinterest that I just had to try and replicate.  

Unfortunately, I don't know who made the card to give them credit.  It was uploaded by Noreen Meekins. 

 

Here is my version, using what I had in my stash.

The sentiment is a CTMH stamp.  I've used a combination of various dies.  Only a small section of the card is embossed with a snowflake ef.  The smallest square is wrapped with a 2" piece of velum and gingham ribbon.  And the tiny bird is a Cricut cut as well as the scalloped square.

Challenges:

12 Months of Christmas Challenge #79 -  AG;Christmas in July

Shopping Our Stash Challenge #449 - Christmas in July

Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #97 - AG 

Ike's World Challenge #146 - AG/Christmas in July

Through the Craft Room Door Week of July 6th - AG

Dare 2B Artsy Challenge - Christmas in July

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #549 - AG

Just Add Ink Challenge #562 - Inspiration  (I picked on the Christmas theme and the color scheme from the photo.)


 

 

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Debi. I like the touches of black and red against the mainly white background. Thank you for entering the Christmas in July Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Ike’s world with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Ike’s world
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.