Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #613

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
Here is this week's sketch:
 

 As soon as I saw this sketch I knew it was perfect for an interlocking gate fold card.


Paper is by CTMH; Butterfly sticker from The Dollar Store;Thank You is a Dazzle sticker.

 

I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. Fun card! I love the gatefold design and the cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely butterfly and pretty papers.
    Thanks for your kind words on my blog!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the fancy fold!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too me too I LOVE your fancy fold card Debi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty! The colors are wonderful and you made this into a gatefold card. Creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.