Saturday, July 2, 2022

Send a Smile 4 Kids July Challenge #227

 

The theme for the July Challenge at

Follow SAS4Kids on Facebook!
is Christmas in July 4 Kids.
Anything Goes for kids is always acceptable.
 
 Here's my card for July:
 
(In case you were wondering, SAS4K will accept any size card as long as you have an envelope for it.)

and then I made another since that dachshund  is so darn cute:
 
 



 It would be great if you joined the fun at the
July Challenge.
(Cards only, please. And they need not be donated.)
 
Please take some time and visit the fabulous blogs of my teammates.  They work so hard and are very creative! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debi, That dachsund really is so darn cute! Gotta say I keep resisting slimline cards and then I see a card like yours and think maybe. Maybe? Hope you are enjoying a wonderful holiday weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this adorably sweet slimline card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.