Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #678

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
 Here is the sketch for this week:
 
 
 
Once again I used leftovers from one of the cards we made in my Red Hat card class.  

 

I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

You can be sure that one of us will be visiting
 
 
 Here are the cards we made in class:
 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. I like all of your reindeer cards, Debi! You made great use of your leftovers, and I love your holly and greenery! Your Red Hat classes must be so much fun! I imagine there is a lot of laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That banner reflects the horns of that pretty reindeer. I like added accent of the wood embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an elegant deer stamp Debi and I love your color combos...these are all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I bet this is even more gorgeous IRL with that shiny paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.