Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #680

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
 Here is the sketch for this week:
 
 
Here is my card using the last of the leftovers from the Red Hat card class I taught in September:
 and another card I made using the negatives:
You didn't think I'd throw away the pretty plaid circle
 I cut when making the sketch card, did you?  

 

 

 
I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

You can be sure that one of us will be visiting 

 
 And here is a picture of the last of my Red Hat class cards:

 

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love all the shades of green and especially that green plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, Debi, I love these colours! The leaves are gorgeous and I like the added gold flourish! All of the styles are beautiful! I never thought of these colours for fall but they work so well! By the way, something special arrived in the mail today - woot, woot! I will be in touch next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant! I love how you've used the negative space to create another card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used your negatives right away! Yay-you didn't do what I do which is save them for ages and then still end up throwing them away lol. These are both so pretty, I love that flourish so much I would want to use it on EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are lovely! I am really loving that plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous. I'm loving these colors and the layers of leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.