Sunday, February 19, 2023

Laila is 9!

 Gee, it's hard to believe my great granddaughter turns 9 today.

 Here is a picture from her blog debut in 2014.

That shirt and those earrings still fit this old grandma!  

 Every year since then I have made Laila a card using a set of quilted numbers digital stamps from Beccy's Place.   Here is her card for this year using the digi for number 9.  


 I printed and fussy cut the precolored lion digi image.  I also printed just the lion's head and fussy cut that.  The head is attached to the card with an Action Wobbler from Art Impressions.  It's cute when it jiggles.

I made the center step card, following online directions from Splitcoast Stampers.  I didn't realize I'd end up with a 5 1/2" square card.  I brought some square envelopes with me to FL but they measured 5 1/2 x 5 1/2, so the card didn't fit.  I ended up making an envelope, addressing it and sealing it without putting the card inside.  Luckily I was able to open it without damage and inserted the card. 
 
Laila is getting so grown up.  Just look at her now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for saying hi.