Saturday, February 4, 2023

Send A Smile 4 Kids February 2023 Challenge #234


The theme for the February Challenge at

Follow SAS4Kids on Facebook!
is 
Easter/Spring Cards 4 Kids.
 
Anything Goes for kids is always acceptable, too.
We just want to see your wonderful creations
and hope you enjoy making and sharing them! 
 
Here's a set of cards I made for the February Challenge.

When I opened the box of Spring/Easter stuff  in my stash, I came across these 3 apertures from die cutting bunnies for previous cards.   They were perfect for a bit of Iris Folding.
 
Here's another fun card I created from the scraps in that box.
 


It would be great if you joined the fun at the
February Challenge.
(Cards only, please. And they need not be donated.)
 
Please take some time and visit the fabulous blogs of my teammates.  They work so hard and are very creative! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Debi! What a great idea to use those bunny apertures for a bit of iris folding. Kids will love that. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, I adore all of these fun cards! What a fun technique you used on the folding for the bunny cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.