Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #698

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches 

This week we have a brand new sketch for you to try.
I really had to put on my thinking cap for this one!  My hexagon dies are in Pennsylvania.  I'm in Florida.  Hmmm!
Since sketches are meant to be a jumping off point, I thought I'd try using triangles instead.   But there was something about that card front I didn't like.  Then I discovered I could make hexagons with 6 little triangles.   How'd I do?




I'm getting an early start on Father's Day cards for SAS4Kids, 
although this would make a fine birthday card, too.
 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Debi. You are creative to make your own hexagons. Wish I were in Florida with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See! You don't need to be in PA to create a very cool card with hexies. You did an amazing job using what you have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply amazing that you came up with piecing your hexegons - WOW!! I love them and I love the colors annd how you embossed the entire thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!! I wish I'd realized I could have made the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.