Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #701

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches

Here is the sketch for this week:

 
This sketch gave me pause.  First I tried stenciling the circles, but I didn't know where to go from there.
Next I tried die cutting the circles and gluing them on.  But then I realized I had 12 circles, not 9.
I tried cutting the correct number of circles, gluing them on, embossing the sheet, and then using another die to created the stitching around the outside.  Then I rotated the design, embellished it and stamped an anniversary sentiment, and it is ready to send off to my granddaughter at the end of the month.
 
 
Here are my first two attempts:



 
I can't wait to visit your blogs and see what you do with this sketch!
 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.


4 comments:

  1. All three are wonderful Debi. I love the white on white it is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great. You really hit it out of the ballpark with that anniversary card. I love the embossing. All those bright pops of color are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are all wonderful!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.