Saturday, May 6, 2023

Send a Smile 4 Kids May Challenge # 237

 

The theme for the May Challenge at

Follow SAS4Kids on Facebook!
is 
Cards 4 Dad/Special Guys
 
Anything Goes for kids is always acceptable, too.
We just want to see your wonderful creations
and hope you enjoy making and sharing them! 
 
Here is my card for May: 

It would be great if you joined the fun at the
May Challenge.
(Cards only, please. And they need not be donated.)
 
Please take some time and visit the fabulous blogs of my teammates.  They work so hard and are very creative! 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debi, You have been in my thoughts these last few days. Hope you are well, taking care of yourself. Thanks for your extra help with this month's post. I really appreciate. We really appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, I love your card! I love that fun, masculine layout and the cowboy boot and patterned papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.