Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #705

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches

Here is the sketch for this week:
 
 
 It wasn't until just now, that I noticed there are actually 3 butterflies in the sketch.  Two of them are hiding under the watermark.  No worries.  Everyone sees something different in every sketch and is inspired in their own way.
Here is the direction I took:


And then later, when I was trying to fall asleep, I had another thought....
(I think of ice cream a lot!)




I can't wait to visit your blogs and see what you do with this sketch!
 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

 

3 comments:

  1. I love your bird! Does it have glitter on it? There seems to be some texture there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love both of these adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little yellow bird. That card is so cheerful. The second one is yummy--I love ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.