Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Purrfect Present, Purrfect Timing

 My birthday was 2 days ago and I received an awesome package of crafty goodies from a special friend.  One of those goodies was a stamp that I just could not wait to use.

It is purrfect for the Double Trouble Challenge #152 - De'ja Brew, the 2023 Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter Blog Hop, and the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #23

 


 The stamp and sentiment are by Your Next Stamp.  I stamped an extra copy and cut out just the cup so I could mask everything else.  Then I used versamark to stamp the cup, and heat embossed with clear EP, which gives the tea cup the look of china.  It took forever to get a clean piece of washi tape for on the card.  It kept tearing sideways off the roll before I was ready.  I had to pull it very, very, very slowly.  

Thanks to the fun challenges that gave me the purrfect excuse to use this cute stamp right away!


 

9 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, hope your day was filled with love and laughter! Such a cute kitty and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! What a cute caffeinated cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending warm birthday wishes your way, Debi! How nice to receive a gift you can enjoy. Your happy cat gives off such a sweet vibe. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #152 in conjunction with the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and cute card! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cuuuuute, Debi! I have this stamp myself and have used it several times. Tea and cats make me smile! Adorable card, my friend! Hope your birthday was a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debi, great idea to heat emboss the tea cup to make it look like real china! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cute mug covered in holly! This is so fun seeing the countless mug designs! Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable critter in your china cup and love the sentiment. Washi tape can be very frustrating especially when I tend to forget it in my stash much too long. Fun holiday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.