Saturday, February 22, 2014

Congratulations to the new Mom

I don't usually find craft supplies at the grocery store.  But I recently came across a package of adorable 3D dinosaur stickers at the checkout.  All the stickers are of adult dinos with their offspring.  Since my granddaughter decided a while ago that she wanted purple not pink for her baby girl,  (She painted the room purple, had my mother make her purple sheets for the cradle, got a purple car seat, purple this, purple that...... ) I thought I'd use the purple Mommy Dino with Baby Dino sticker for her card.  The rest of the stickers will make great Mother's Day and Father's Day cards.  The triple loop bow was made with my Craft Dee Bowz Maker. 
Sentiment stamp is CTMH

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
My Time to Craft Challenge - New Things
Brown Sugar Challenge #82 - Use a Charm
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #77 - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee-Bowz February Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Cutie Pie Challenge #63 - cute with spots and dots


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and great colours.
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card - I'm sure she'll love it! Beautiful bow and charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card to welcome baby. Lovely lace addition. Thanks for sharing with us at My Time to Craft. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute hun love it - fab card and fabby charm too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely approve of her choices in purple, Debi! lol Magnificent card. Love the papers and your bow is perfect. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card with terrific colors. Thanks for submitting to the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that's a super cute image and a lovely card - great colour choice!!

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Debi
    Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! I love the lace bow. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, gorgeous ribbon, thanks for sharing it with us in the brown sugar challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Debi, this is a sweet creation. Love the colours and the sentiment and of course the ribbon and charm. Lovely card to give or receive.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar for our "Use a Charm" challenge. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.