Thursday, February 6, 2014

Scrappy Card


Guess what I was doing when I made the card above. 
I was cleaning up the table after making my DT card for this week's Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.
What else was I going to do with a little piece of this and another piece of that?

This card is my entry for the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #180 - Flags and/or Banners
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #75 - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #163 - Something Old, Something New
(The DP is new, the crocheted circle is old)
Stamp n Doodle Challenge #5 - To my Friend/s


Check out my pointsettias this year:

Compared to last year when I didn't get 1 flower:



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous poinsettia's Debi...& lovely name if I say so myself! :)
    What a wonderful card..love your layering, all embossed & divine colours.
    Thank you for playing along a 4 Crafty Chicks with us.
    Debi - February GD@4CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. great way to use your stash and full of colour just like your beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the colours! You always amaze me when you use your scraps! I need to get just a touch of your creative magic - I have tons and tons of scraps - and I won't part with them!

    And your poinsettias are gorgeous - big difference from last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Debi, what great inspiration I get from this one. I love the way you laid everything together and then embossed it! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use up scraps - such bright colours, it's lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great creation
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to use up pieces of this and that for a card in the embossingfolder! Thanks for showing your beautiful embossed card participating at Crafty Ribbons Challenges!

    La Vikinga / Crafty Ribbons Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way to use up odds and ends of papers! Looks really effective. Beautiful poinsettias too :) Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS card, thanks for joining SND Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.