Monday, July 14, 2014

Christmas in July with Bugaboo Stamps

It's hard to believe we're already in mid-July.   But we are.  Every year I enjoy playing in the week long Catch the Bug Christmas in July Contest.  Bugaboo Digital Stamps are among my favorites.  They have fun images and I like the bold outlines, which make paper piecing and fussy cutting easier.  

The Contest actually started Sunday with a sketch challenge.  We were at the second day of my grandson's baseball tournament  (They won 2 games and lost 2 games this week.) so I've gotten a bit of a late start.  
I've used Bugaboo Digi Image Christmas Mouse - candy cane for my Sunday entry. 
 
I printed it on white and kraft so I could do some paper piecing.  The sentiment is from a piece of DP.  I used a die cut for the scalloped oval, some glitter gel for her bow, a few glitter dots and candies.

I am entering this in the following:
Catch the Bug Sunday Challenge - CIJ Sketch
image
Glitter and Sparkle Challenge #93 - Anything Goes
Quirky Crafts Challenge #14 - Christmas in July with die cuts
Robyn's Fetish Challenge #220 - Christmas in July
The Glory of Christmas Challenge #37 - Anything Christmas Goes
My Time to Craft Challenge #253 - Paper Piecing
Holly Jolly  Christmas critters 
Eclectic Ellapu  Furry Friends






9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 37 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww, how adorable. Hooray for you playing along with the Bugaboo challenges...I haven't even started! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Holly Jolly Christmas.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Love the Christmas mouse image and your take on the sketch is amazing. Thanks for playing along with Christmas in July at Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, such a sweet little mouse. Love your coloring and that background dp is wonderful. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - how cute is that!! Love your darling little Christmas Mouse and her paper pieced dress. Thanks for joining us at MTTC, Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining in day 2 of Christmas in July with us here at Bugaboo Stamps this week! Good luck! I hope we see you joining in the rest of the week's challenges too!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debi, I posted a message here yesterday but it is not showing up. Hope this one posts. I just wanted to say thank you for joining us this week in our Christmas In July challenges! Your work is amazing! i also wanted to let you know you are the winner of the image I used on the Show Us Your Santa challenge. You can email me at tggrfriend@hotmail.com.

    Hugs,
    Becky G
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.