How could I forget that I had this great embossing folder in my stash? So many of you commented on this star stamp from CTMH, I decided to use it again for this card and top it with a wood star.
I hope all of you had a wonderful 4th.
My grandson's baseball team won the 1st game of this weekend's tournament. That was followed by a fun picnic at my son's home. With 15 boys between the ages of 5 and 11 in the pool along with a few brave little girls, the party was a big splash!
Let's hope the boys got a good night's sleep because they have 2 more games to play today.
(If you read my blog regularly, you might not have expected a post from me this morning. We thought one of today's games started at 8:15 this morning. Turns out it's at 8:15 tonight, which is a good thing because our electricity went out briefly early this morning and our clocks all went out. I'm pretty sure that without an alarm we never would have gotten up in time.)
I'll be submitting this card to the following challenges:
- A Creative Romance Challenge - Show Us Your Colors (USA - red, white and blue)
- Artbymiran Challenge #9 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz Challenge #238 - Stars, Stripes or both
- Polkadoodles Challenge week 26- Red, White, Blue
- Quick Quotes Friday Challenge #41 - Stars
- Savvy Handmade Cards Challenge - Stars
- Lia Stampz Challenge #68 - No Patterned Paper
- Crafty Sentiments Challenge - No Designer Paper
- Crafty Cardmakers Challenge June 23rd - Wooden It Be Loverly
- Use Your Stuff Challenge #142 - Wood veneer or Chipboard