Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I better post this before I froget! + 7/22/14 CTMH Cards




Here's something I don't make very often, a shaped card.   Why did I decide to make a circle card? I made it for Challenge 100 at A Day For Daisies- Goofin' Around 
Of course, the party frog is a digi from A Day for Daisies.
  
I must admit it was much easier making the circle card base with the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  And the newest CTMH cartridge, to be released shortly, is supposed to have some new fun card cuts on it.  There were 9 of us gathered for card making today at Joyce's and she certainly had her Cricut buzzing.  Here are the cards I made this afternoon:


(We used the inside negative from cutting the sparkle frame for the card below.)


 *************************
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Loving all those circles, Debi! What a dear little frog. He makes me smile. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.