Saturday, December 5, 2015

Basketball Time

From April into October my DH and I faithfully attend our grandsons baseball and soccer games.  Last evening Matthew surprised everyone, including himself, by scoring 6 points in his first basketball game of the season.  His team won 12-8.  And this morning, very early this morning, Nick rang up 2 baskets before the refs called the game because of all the water on the court, dripping from the roof as the morning frost melted.  His team also won 22-8.  What wonderful confidence boosters to start their seasons!

You might be thinking I have a 
great basketball card to show you today. 
Nope!
Just thought I'd share.
 
 Today I have a Christmas card using this month's DOTM set, Happy Howlidays, from Imagine That! digis by Kris. 
I used the precolored images. 
I am entering the December SOTM Challenge at Imagine That! and a few additional challenges:


Oh my!  I just remembered I have a DT card to make for this coming Tuesday.  Back to the craft table!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the sentiment, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Debi, and a huge congrats to your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is ADORABLE Debi!! :) Love your snowflakes and background paper too. I'd love to display this on my store's product page :) Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Happy Holidays to you and yours! xKris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just an adorable Christmas image. Thanks for joining us over at Kitty Bees.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my is this adorable!!! Love the snowflakes you've added. Sweet, sweet, sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Imagine That!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo, Debi! Congrats on your award over at Imagine That! So well deserved - I love this card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.