Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Running behind on my Mojo Monday post

It's certainly a shame that "running" behind doesn't burn any calories!  I spent yesterday working on a Christmas project and didn't even turn on my laptop.  I did, however, make a Mojo Monday card for my sister-in-law's birthday tomorrow.  

My stamping paraphernalia (wow! I spelled that correctly. No squiggly red line underneath!) is still stashed away.  But, I did manage to pull out a Crazy Bird stamp, an AI birthday cake stamp, a TE Happy Birthday stamp, a CTMH letter set, and enough bits and pieces to cut balloons and a party hat using the CTMH Artistry and Artiste Cricut Cartridges.  

This is my entry for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #426 -

No time for more, today.  December is such a wicked month.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is just darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.