Thursday, December 17, 2015

3 Quick Christmas Cards

The Merry Christmas digi by Beccy Muir makes a wonderful, quick and easy card. 
Here are 3 cards I made using the same Merry Christmas digi:




(That's gold foil tape on top and bottom, but the bottom strip reflected the color of my shirt when I photographed the card.)

Challenges I am entering today include:
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Christmas Colors & Why (Red & Green because they are the traditional colors of the season.)
Color Throwdown Challenge #373 - Any Colors & Christmas 
Okay.  That's It.  I give up!
My computer is acting strangely.  Every time I highlight something to copy and paste, it sends me back to the previous page, which make entering challenges pretty tedious.  
I need to finish signing my Christmas cards, anyway, so they get out in the mail.  
And the clothes dryer should be buzzing any minute now, too.
Then there's the pile of presents that refuse to wrap themselves....
I nearly forgot...I didn't get the tree out, yet!
It's the most wonderful time of the year....

6 comments:

  1. Three fabulous cards Debi, great job! I love all the different Christmas papers you used, but my favourite is probably the third card with the panels in the background. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi B, the moment you've waited for has arrived... YOU WON over at MOJO MONDAY!!!!! Congratulations! I know you've been playing there for a long time! I always look for your name every time and tonight I just saw it! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully versatile image. All three cards are fab! Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI Challenge this week! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks so very pretty. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card, a lovely design, looks so good in all the variations. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.