Saturday, July 9, 2016

Christmas in July with Bugaboo Stamps.....

starts today!
This is one of my favorite challenges.
I use up some old papers and get a head start on Christmas cards for Send a Smile 4 Kids.
The Challenge Theme for Day 1 of this annual week long event is 
Snowman or Snowflake.
 Papers and sentiment stamp are CTMH; snowflakes are punched;
marker colored Bugaboo image is Snow Friends.
 
I am happily entering this card in the

This is going to be a busy week here on my blog.  
Tomorrow I'll have a project to share in the 
Joyful Stars July Blog hop 
and
 something for Day 2 of the Catch the Bug Christmas in July Challenge 
and then Day 3 and Day 4.....
Plus I have a few special cards to show you.

Have a wonderful week-end!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for participating in our CIJ event for Saturdays Challenge! I love your project! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.