Sunday, July 31, 2016

CMHCD Challenge #204

For some odd reason, there are no interesting thoughts in my head this morning.  I've had my 2 cups of tea and a nice big slice of Apple Fritter bread with lots of butter.  So, I should be adequately awake.  But, I am experiencing an abnormal absence of thoughts to share.  I do, however, have a card to share:
 Using all CTMH products, this card features the requisite colors for the current Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #204.
 
I used a dauber to change the white shimmer trim to eggplant, and a marker to coordinate the sequins.


 Have a lovely day.  
Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Great mix of textures to accent your flower. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card...love the embossing and stamping, great colors! we all have days like you are having, hope tomorrow is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Love how you popped the flower up off the card base and the shimmer trim and sequins are a great touch. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Debi! I love the Paper Garden stamp set--it looks so good with these colors. Thanks for playing along with us again at the Color Dare blog.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. You have a lot to f great textures to please the eye! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debi, speechless? Can't be! Love the texture in your card. Thank you for playing at the Color My Heart Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 3D effect of the flower head and the layered look with the wire! There are so many great details in your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossed background and frame you created for one of my favorite stamp sets...If I used this stamp set every time I pulled it out I would a lot of cards with this design. Great layout, and love the glitter and embellishments...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.