Saturday, July 16, 2016

Pre-Game Blog Post

After winning their game yesterday 15-5, I hope my grandson and his team will be able to continue on to another win this afternoon.
I have just enough time to post a card before we leave.
And, although the Catch the Bug Christmas in July Challenges are over, I have a few extra Bugaboo digis that I printed 
and might as well use.  
This one is called Bear Stocking.
I like the way it has Merry Christmas written along the bottom edge of the stocking.
 

 
 following the middle row, Die Cut (ODB frame), Flower, and Star (all punched.)


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your Bugaboo win! Your new card is darling - I love the little flowers!
    Thanks for playing Bingo with us this week at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO STAMPS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.