Thursday, March 11, 2021

Hooray For You card

My 7 year old great granddaughter had 2 abscessed teeth pulled earlier this week.  Ouch!  Her mother told me she was so brave, going back into the dentist's office with only the nurse, while her mother remained in the waiting room due to Covid precautions.

Tuesday I visited Violette's in Lakeland and was able to find this fun piece of paper to make Laila a card.


I found the slim line dies by LDRS Creative at Violette's, too.

The curvy die and Hooray for You sentiment are from SU.

The slimline card base and envelope and the stamps inside the little window are from CTMH.
 

 

Challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - Favorite way to cut your image ( I enjoy fussy cutting my image.  The popped purple tooth fairy on this card was fussy cut from the patterned paper I used.  I find fussy cutting relaxing.)  

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - A Bit O Green

Cuttlebug Mania Challenge - Use Green (I used the cuttlebug for all the die cutting.)

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge March 9th - AG

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Use something Green



While I'm posting, here's a birthday card for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge,

using a MFT sentiment die and a MFT stamp and matching die.

 


2 comments:

  1. Debi, this looks like just the perfect card for a brave girl. I love fussy cutting for the same reason. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining in with your favourite cutting out method for the AYLI challenge. What you've given us is gorgeous and we really appreciate you taking the time to enter. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.