Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #596

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches

 

This quick card shows off some of the freebie paper I just got from SU, a Rubbernecker stamp and matching die, and a Spellbinders Elegant Oval Die.  
 

 

I hope you'll have time to play along at

this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DP, Debi and I love that big sentiment!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! Such pretty papers, and I love that multi-sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful oval die Debi, and love the black background with the spring florals too- such a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun birthday card! I love that sentiment and all it's scrolliness

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! The papers are wonderful and I like how you made the topper black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your take of the sketch is also a great one Debi,I love your papers!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.
    Hugs, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.