Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #595

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches

 

 


 
My granddaughter and her husband celebrate their second anniversary at the end of March.  I made this card for them, using CTMH paper and sentiment stamps, a SU rose stamp and leaf stamp, and some gorgeous navy glitter paper.  The rose was stamped in dark blue directly on the patterned paper to comply with the sketch. 

I hope you'll have time to play along at

this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you stamped the rose also on the DP. The happy couple must have been glad to receive this gorgeous card, Debi.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - now it makes me want to go looking for that paper, I kind of remember it but kinda not - lol!! It’s so pretty I love the textures and the perfect blue Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love all the texture, this looks like vintage wallpaper. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! LOVE that big flower! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card with the nice sketch Debi!
    Thank you for your sweet response on my blog.
    Hugs, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Cass x
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
    Encore
    Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.