Monday, November 22, 2021

November Progressive Challenge Cards

Thought I'd take some time today to post cards for the two progressive challenges in which I participate each month, because once I start cooking there is no card making.


The first card is for the Outlawz Progressive November Challenge with a digital image provided by Sheep Ski designs.  At first I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with this lovely digi.  It is called Claudia's Plant.  I am totally in Christmas mode right now.  And then I had an idea.....

 


The second card is for the November Imagine That! Digi of the Month Challenge.  The Digi for this month is Truckin Santa Paws and is super cute.  


I used markers and colored pencils to color the image and then fussy cut it before popping it onto the card. 

 

I hope it's okay to also enter this card in the Imagine That 12 Months of Christmas Link Challenge #83.


Have a wonderful day.  

Thanks for stopping by.

If you are in the USA, I hope your turkey is thawing in the frig or it won't be ready to cook on Thursday.


3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Debi, I love your little elf! What a perfect idea to add him to the plant! Your card made me giggle, just so very cute! What stamp is the elf? It will be going on my wish list! He looks just like elf on the shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your truck card is awesome too! Adorable dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your truck card!

    Thanks for joining us for our Digi of the Month Challenge on the Imagine That Digistamp Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.