Thursday, November 4, 2021

Step Away From The Table

 Did you ever have one of those days when nothing seems to go right?  No matter how carefully you cut the paper it looks crooked.  Your punch springs apart when you go to use it?  None of your cs matches the piece of dp you plan to use?  That's when it is time to ...

Step Away From The Table

I've reheated my tea and have a sleeve of cookies next to the computer, (yes, a whole sleeve) and have decided to post the Disappearing 9 Patch card I made yesterday.  I saw the design and tutorial in the SCS Weekly Inkling.  And it is very easy to make.

I've used CTMH papers, Sizzix Tim Holtz dies and a chipboard sentiment from my Christmas stash.

 

Challenges

Crafty Creations November Challenge #427 - AG

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Week of Nov 2nd - AG

Crafty Hazelnut's November Patterned Paper Challenge - AG with patterned paper

 

 

Hope you're having a crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely Christmas card, I love the papers used for the patchwork. Thank you for joining in with TTCRD challenge this week, Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.