Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #630

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
Here is this week's sketch:
 

 I flipped the sketch to the right and made this card.

I used a Tim Holtz stamp and did some layering.

The image was colored with markers and pencils.  I tried to capture the sparkle from a layer of Wink Of Stella on the circle section.  The  strips on each end are glitter paper.

This photo gives you a better idea of the way I popped each layer.
 

 

I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!



Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. A very pretty Winter card, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely technique to use with this TH stamp, it looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamping and design using the sketch. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work with the sketch and I love all the layered stamping. You made it look so pretty. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning card! I love how you layered the stamped images and added the sentiment. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love how you stamped over all the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is really cool! Very cool coloring techniques, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this turned out sooooo cool Debi!! I love the layering technique you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.