Wednesday, December 15, 2021

TMS Challenge - 4 days left to play

 I liked the challenge sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week so much that I decided to use it for this card, too. 


Here's this week's sketch:

 

That cute little gnome was on a Christmas card that I received last year.  He was just too cute to sit in my stash.  I've recycled the little guy onto a fresh card.  He's sure to brighten someone's day! 


So how about using this sketch to enter the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge this week?  Our team works so hard creating cards and leaving comments on your blogs.  Lately the entries have been dwindling and we are starting to feel neglected.  

Well, actually, no one has actually put it into words, but I know I've been wondering why no one is playing?  You have to start somewhere when making a card.  Why not start with a sketch from TMS?

Am I starting to sound pathetic?   I'm sorry.  But....

PLEASE PLAY 

 

I'm playing at these fun challenges: 

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #226 - Merry & Bright 

Little Red Wagon Challenge #632 - Anything Christmas or holiday 

 

 

 

 

Please scroll down to the previous post to see my design team card for the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge.

Then click here to play. 

 

You know you want to.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! That little guy is adorable! Love the non-traditional colours too!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.