Sunday, December 26, 2021

December Progressive Challenge Cards

 

Before December is over and a New Year begins, I thought I'd bettter share the cards I made for two progressive challenges. 

My first card is for the December DOTM Challenge at Imagine That!.  

 

 

 

****



The second progressive challenge in which I always like to participate is at The Outlawz.  This month MMedel Illustrations has gifted us with a really cute digital image called Angel.

 Here is my submission for the Outlawz December Progressive Challenge:

 

I made a total mess of my work area by putting CTMH fine glitter on her dress and wings.  The rest is colored with markers.
 
 
Happy Holidays to all! 
I hope Santa put something crafty in your Christmas stocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for saying hi.