Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #637

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
This week there is no sketch!
It is our annual Anything Goes Challenge.
 
Today I'd like to share a Christmas card that I made for a dear friend.  Many years ago, an uninvited guest thought he'd like to share our hotel room. That wasn't happening! We let him have that room and we got another.  But it's one of those fun memories that always makes us laugh. 
(stamps and die from AI)


 Of course, our little intruder wasn't wearing cute little paper pieced pj's and didn't have a die cut bell attached to his tail with a mini action wobble, either.
 
I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
 

6 comments:

  1. So timely! We have these little "cuties" in our basement! We have taken out 5 so far. I won't be happy until I am sure there are none remaining. So cute on cards but not cute in real life! Your card is adorable and I bet your friend loved it! Merry Christmas, Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well he sure is a cutie in his red long johns! such a fun card for sure and nicely made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!
    Isn't it amazing how mice and bugs and critters are so cute on a card and so awful IRL?!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn cute…I keep thinking that I recently ordered a mouse in a set but now I can’t even remember. Yikes - does that mean I have too much??

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always fun when there is a story behind the creation. Wishing you a wonderful 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I think I'd let him have the room, too. Your card is really sweet though. I'd share a space with that one. Cheers to 2022!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.