Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Happy 3rd Birthday

 It was just the week before Christmas that we celebrated my great-granddaughter's first birthday.  Today we are celebrating the 3rd birthday of her older sister, Lahna.

She should like this card.


 The papers, including the sentiments and cute elephant, are from a paper pack by The Paper Boutique called Wild and Wonderful.  

I used the same paper and same design for her 1st birthday card and her 2nd birthday card.

I traced the three from a stencil and handcut all but the top section where I die cut the "THREE" using dies from MFT. 

Challenges:

Shopping our Stash Challenge #461 - something beginning with "s" (shaped card, sentiment) 

Through the Craft Room Door Jan. 4th Challenge - AG 

2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge # 58- AG with a critter

Cut It Up Challenge #242 - Birthday with a die cut (Although I fussy cut the image, I used dies to cut the word THREE )

 

 

 

Here's a picture of Lahna from Halloween.

It is so hard to get her to stand still!
 

8 comments:

  1. How clever to make coordinating cards for her birthdays! She'll know who it's from even before anyone reads it to her, and will treasure them always. This is so adorable, and I love the design.

    Thanks for sharing your Birthday Cards project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweet elephant really does live up to the name "wild and wonderful" love this super-cute card. thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (starts with S!) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a grand staying with me this week who doesn't like to stand still either!! What a cutie!! I love you shaped card...it is perfect for our "Something that begins with S" challenge...thanks for playing along with us over at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very impressed you actually cut this card by hand, I was going to say, what a wonderful cut file. I love the images, so very, very pretty. Your little GGranddaughter is also adorable. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great way to build your design around your stencil number ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card!! Love the adorable elephant image you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww!! what a fun and colorful card, this is very impressive fussy cutting.
    Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.