Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #640

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
Here is this week's sketch:
The design team is taking turns choosing their favorite sketch from 2021.  I chose this sketch.
 
 
Sketches are a great jumping off point in card making.  I needed a birthday card today and decided to use a birthday cake for the center image.  When working with one of our sketches, feel free to rotate it or change up the shapes.  As long as we can recognize the sketch elements and layout, please join in the fun and enter your card.


This cake die was a magazine freebie and I use it all the time.  The rectangle dies are from Spellbinders.  The sentiment and tiny flower stamps are from CTMH.

I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute cake die and such pretty colors - so cool that die was a magazine freebie…I forget that I have a set from a mag that I need to track down in my craft room lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! I love, love, love that your card is purple with a purple cake. My favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun little die! I can see it would be pretty versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Debi, that cake die is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really fun birthday card! You're right, sketches are a great jumping off point and you jumped right into a beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.