Saturday, January 1, 2022

Send a Smile 4 Kids January 2022 Challenge

 The theme for the January Challenge at 

Follow SAS4Kids on Facebook!

is Valentines/Love
or Anything Goes 4 Kids.
 
Here's my card:
This digi image is from Gecko Gals.  It was on a Christmas sheet but I thought it perfect for Valentine's day, too.  The sentiment is a CTMH stamp. 
 
 

 It would be great if you joined the fun at the
January Challenge.
(Cards only, please. And they need not be donated.)
 
Please take some time and visit the fabulous blogs of my teammates.  They work so hard and are very creative! 
April 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debi! Happy New Year!!! Hope this new year is off to a great start. And can I say how much I love this card? There is so much texture and dimension... and that little gnome is adorable. Can't wait to see the rest of your 2022 SAS4Kids cards. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.