Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #642

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
The design team is taking turns choosing their favorite sketch from 2021.  This sketch is Patti's favorite and the sketch for this week.

 
 
Here's my card:
 
 

 
This is Pinkles, a Bestie digi image from the My Besties Shop.  The actual image was called Ella and Pinkles Happy Day.  I decided to put Pinkles in the spotlight today.  Sorry, Ella.
 


I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!

5 comments:

  1. Cute card Debi, that little lady frog Pinkles is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors of this Debi and that heart embossed panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image awww so cute and that extra cute heart embossing folder!! This turned out so great Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute frog! She's so sweet. That is a great embossed panel, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the tiny heart embossing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.