Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #643

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
Here is this week's sketch:
 

The design team is taking turns choosing their favorite sketch from 2021.  This sketch is Tammy's's favorite.
 
My great granddaughters all have winter birthdays.  Luna's was in December, Lahna's was in January, and Laila, who will be 8 this year, has a February birthday.
This card is for her.
 
 

 Every year since Laila was born, I have made her a special card using quilted digi numbers from Beccy's Place.  I'm glad I purchased the whole set, because I think they are retired now. I colored this one with markers.  The sentiment was computer generated.
 
Happy 8th Birthday, Laila!!!! 




I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
 

3 comments:

  1. How special to celebrate your great-granddaughter in this theme sort of way. She's lovely and so is the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super cute and I love that you personalized it with her name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. Your great-granddaughter is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.