Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #644

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 


This week's sketch is by Debbie Foster and is super simple.
 
My grandson has a birthday soon.  This card is for AJ.
The bug stamps are from CTMH.  The birthday stamp is a straight acrylic stamp from Simon Says Stamps.  When placing it on the acrylic block, I curved it to match the curve of the circle before stamping.
 

I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card for the grandson. I love that patterned paper you used. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green and black look terrific and I love the bug sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.