Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #670

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches

 Here is the sketch for this week:

 


Here is my card:



The stamps are from Peddler's Pack.  The flower was first stamped on white; stem and leaves colored with marker;  then stamped twice on yellow and once on brown, fussy cut and layered with foam dimensionals in between;  tips of the flower were just touched with a marker and then the flower got a good coating of clear Wink of Stella.

 

I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you!

5 comments:

  1. That sunflower is gorgeous! A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and textures. Gorgeous sunflower. You've made it really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty I love all the dimension! It's perfect to celebrate this sunflower time of year Debi! I just may have to follow your lead and see what sunflower stamps I can find in my collection :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunflowers are just so happy - I love this flower. Your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Your sunflower and all its layers is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.