Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #671

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches

 Here is the sketch for this week:

 

And here is my card:

It wasn't until I posted this card right below the sketch, that I realized I had forgotten to include the center circle element.
So....
 
Here is my second card:
 


Luckily, I was able to remove the banner on the first card and replace it with a banner and circle.
 
I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you!

8 comments:

  1. Great die choice to feature behind your sentiments. Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both cards! Very pretty! Gorgeous die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both wonderful! And it's ok to take artistic license on the sketch. :) (That's what I call it when I forget an element. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Debi, and beautiful job with the sketch! Did you notice... you won here: http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2022/08/466-anything-goes-pretty-cute-stamps.html
    Congratulations, my friend! I didn't want you to miss it.
    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that delicate die. Butterflies are a favorite of mine. You background is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That die is fab!!! Did you make two or change up the first one? I think they were both perfect no matter what I love them both Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely stunning get well card! I need a few of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that background!!!! Super fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.