Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketrches Challenge #673

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 
 
 
This week's sketch is much fun, 

 
I decided to make 2 cards.
 

I recently found 5 of these squirrels (Whimsy Stamps)  in a bag of leftovers from a card class I taught last year.   I colored them up to use on some fall cards.   Papers are all scraps.  Sentiments are SU.  
 
I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.

You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love that you made these out of scraps and bits that you already had. They turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That squirrel is so cute. Great use of scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful! Your squirrels are so cute, and I love the embossed flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet birthday cards! I absolutely love that embossing you have used. It lends so much to the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.