Thursday, September 21, 2023

Another Double Trouble Card

Today I want to share a second card that I made for the current challenge at Double Trouble.   The theme for Challenge #148 is  "Any Way You Punch It".  

 

Trouble Maker will be pleased to see that for this card, I used a circle punch, a border punch and a die.  For Twisted Sister,  I used a digi image of a Parachuting Pig by Gerda Steiner.  He's so cute.  And finally, the challenge partner this week is I Spy With My Little Eye  something on or from a farm. 

 New Challenge Starting March 15th!!

Christmas cards are my current focus.  

This card will be donated to Send A Smile 4 Kids.

 

I seriously love plaid paper.  It always catches my eye, is versatile, and offers multiple color options.   I'm also entering this card in the current
 


Thanks for visiting my blog.

10 comments:

  1. Aww!! This is so cute. I love how you used the plaid paper on this card!! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, your parachuting pig is so adorable! I agree that plaids can be such a wonderful addition to a project to make a statement without overwhelming the design. Love all the texture you've incorporated as well (especially that cute Santa hat)!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card and very cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Ellie's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge - Something on a Farm
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and so fitting for our theme at I spy with my little eye. Thanks so much for joining in with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great, fun design!

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable piglet, nice coloring and cute sentiment. Love that you used a plaid with traditional Christmas colors to make it into a fun holiday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and I Spy With My Little Eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the plaid, Debi, and it works perfectly with the cute pig. I can just imagine that pig is squealing as he parachutes - they squeal about everything! I also like that this is a holiday card - great idea to add the Santa cap. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #148. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whatever child becomes the recipient of this card will definitely have a big smile on their face! This is so cute and happy. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!! thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.